Pasta Salad with Tuna, Olives and Parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 400 gm curly pasta such as fusilli
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can oil-packed chunk light tuna, drained, flaked
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
How to Make It..
Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook until tender, about 12 minutes, or as package label directs.
In a bowl, whisk oil, lemon zest and juice and 1/2 tsp. salt. Drain pasta; add to bowl with dressing. Add tomatoes, tuna, olives, onion and parsley and toss well. Let cool to room temperature, season with salt and pepper, if desired, and serve.